Terms & Conditions
This website is owned and operated by Viktorija Fitness. These Terms set forth the terms and conditions under which you may use our website and services as offered by us. This website offers visitors purchases of personal training sessions as well as online group training, fitness plants, health workshops and other training relative to health and fitness sector. By accessing or using the website of our service, you approve that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms.
In order to use our website and/or receive our services, you must be at least 16 years of age, or of the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction, and possess the legal authority, right and freedom to enter into these Terms as a binding agreement. You are not allowed to use this website and/or receive services if doing so is prohibited in your country or under any law or regulation applicable to you.
This website is operating with the integration of an online training platform Virtuagym where Viktorija Fitness carries out majority of her services, therefore in order to use those services you must agree to create your personal account which you will be prompted to after purchase and abide by the Terms & Conditions that are explained in "VirtuaGym T&C's" below.
We may, without prior notice, change the services; stop providing the services or any features of the services we offer; or create limits for the services. We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend access to the services without notice and liability for any reason, or for no reason.
The prices we charge for using our services / for our products are listed on the website. We reserve the right to change our prices for products displayed at any time, and to correct pricing errors that may inadvertently occur. Additional information about pricing is available on the payments page.
When buying an item, you agree that:
1) You are responsible for reading the full item listing before making a commitment to buy it.
2) You enter into a legally binding contract after payment has been processed for your chosen product.
3) You will create an account for your training purposes with the Virtuagym integration and will abide by their T&C's
4) If you choose membership base option, with your purchase you sign a Direct Debit agreement at the time of purchase which will keep your contract rolling until you decide to cancel your subscription by giving requested notice period as disclosed in the T&C's of Virtuagym integration.
5) You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your account therefore you agree that you will not share/transfer your account to anybody else. And your personal details will be updated constantly to make sure that all communications for your training or changes in T&C's can be provided to you efficiently.
6) You are personally responsible for following the training plans correctly and in the way that they were designed as that will directly impact your success and progress. Viktorija Fitness will provide the best service possible and the best program design that will be catered to specific goals and interests of various clients, but the execution of those programs is a sole responsibility of the client itself.
7) You are responsible for following healthy exercising guidelines and taking your health and fitness readiness into consideration before taking part in any physical activity. You take full responsibility for any injuries or other health issues. Therefore we always advice to only engage in fitness activity after you have been cleared by your doctor/GP and by following safe exercising guidelines, technique pointers and by choosing appropriate exercise intensity for you.
8) You agree to indemnify and hold Viktorija Fitness harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including attorneys’ fees), made against them by any third party due to, or arising out of, or in connection with your use of the website or any of the services offered on the website.
Rights and Ownership
1) The Service and all materials including, without limitation, software, images, text, graphics, logos, patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, photographs, audio, videos, music and all Intellectual Property Rights related thereto, are the exclusive property of Viktorija Fitness. Nothing in these Terms shall be deemed to create a license in or under any such Intellectual Property Rights, and you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works of it.
2)We reserve the right to modify these terms from time to time at our sole discretion. Therefore, you should review these page periodically. When we change the Terms in a material manner, we will notify you that material changes have been made to the Terms. Your continued use of the Website or our service after any such change constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms. If you do not agree to any of these terms or any future version of the Terms, do not use or access (or continue to access) the website or the service.
Virtuagym integration terms
1) All purchases automatically will be made through Virtuagym platform thereby you agree to use their services by creating an account with their platform to be able to access all the materials from Viktorija Fitness.
2) You agree to use the Virtuagym integration with your personal information only and will not share any personal, log in or training information with a third party.
3) If you are purchasing Memberhsip base option you agree to a direct debit contract with Viktorija Fitness and Virtuagym integration and agree to keep your direct debit active until you decide to cancel following the notice period of no less than10 days prior to your next payment date.
4) Cancellation requests should be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with no less than 10 day notice period if you wish to cancel before the next payment is taken. Cancellations submitted later than 10 days prior to the renewal date will automatically roll over to another month of service before being cancelled.
5) You agree to follow the training information and nutrition guidance in the platform in a safe and controlled manner. Following safe exercise practice and general health guidelines, you take full responsibility for any injuries or other health issues that may occur. We always adcie to consult with your GP or voice your concerns to email@example.com for further assistance.